- Podcast: Astros' Bregman discusses strong start
- Buxton goes yard in third straight for Rochester
- Tulsa's Bellinger drills his second blast of the game
- 'Riders' Cave makes great catch in foul territory
- Anderson knocks an RBI double for Knights
- Red Wings grant All-Star wish for 12-year-old
- Rehabbing A-Rod hits two-run homer for Thunder
- Dickerson extends hit streak to 23 for El Paso
- Drillers' Law makes over-the-shoulder catch
- Burks dives for sensational grab for Pelicans
- SeaWolves' Jones homers in third straight game
- Rehabbing Gomez steals a hit for the Hooks
On his 26th birthday, Padres outfield prospect Alex Dickerson broke his natal day slump and lofted a homer to extend the longest run in the Minor Leagues this season to 24 games.
Top Astros prospect Alex Bregman joins the podcast to talk about his big start to the 2016 season and move to third base. Also, the guys discuss Lynchburg's coming name change.
The Southern League has had plenty of mega-prospects in recent years, but few have garnered the initial attention of Mississippi shortstop and former SEC hero Dansby Swanson.
The El Paso Chihuahuas became the first-ever team to take the field in KISS jerseys over the weekend. Promo Watch covers that plus notable endeavors in Stockton, Altoona and more.
- Dickerson extends hit streak to 24 on birthday
- Tulsa's Bellinger drills another two homers
- Dodgers calling up teen left-hander Urias
- Anderson having May to remember for Knights
- St. Lucie's Flexen hurls healthy one-hit start
- Keller sets career high with five RBIs for Nats
- Road is finally kind to Lakewood's Arauz
- Podcast: Astros' Bregman on hot start