- 'Wolves' Jones hits third homer of the game
- Dodgers newcomer Peraza hits first PCL homer
- Difo completes five-hit day for the Senators
- Fresno's Appel rings up 10th strikeout
- M-Braves' Garcia makes behind-the-back flip
- Pirates' Bell hits walk-off single in Triple-A debut
- Drive's Mars makes a diving catch on the track
- Turner homers on a four-hit night for the Chiefs
- Phillips runs it down in Shuckers debut
- RockHounds' Nunez robs Hooks' Moran of a hit
- Knights' Tuiasosopo makes a sliding catch
- Soldier surprises daughters at Bats game
Rangers No. 4 prospect Lewis Brinson is 2-for-8 with a triple and a double in his first two Double-A games. He'll try to help Frisco end a nine-game losing streak tonight at San Antonio.
In his third game back from a right elbow strain, Matt Reynolds matched a season high with four hits for Triple-A Las Vegas last night. Reynolds and the 51s host Tacoma again this evening.
Given that prospects are involved in trade deadline deals, it usually takes time to evaluate just who won a baseball trade. Sam Dykstra analyzes five 2014 deals to see how they look now.
The Shuckers are finally home after spending months on the road while their new stadium, MGM Park, was finished. Ben Hill took the "50-cent" tour to explore Biloxi's new home.
- Angels move Newcomb to Double-A Arkansas
- Muckdogs' Holloway hurls six one-hit innings
- Prospect Roundup: Glasnow, Abreu, Garcia
- Dodgers' Seager breaks out with four-hit night
- Chiefs' Turner homers, reaches base five times
- Walks prove costly for Urias in hitless outing
- Twins' Gibbons pitches four-hitter, first shutout
- Appel strikes out 10 in best start for Grizzlies
MLB.TV: Live Now
Players of the Week